| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cold Bay, Alaska in April is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sleet or snow now and again. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O is transfered across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Cold Bay, Alaska April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cold Bay, Alaska:
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE