| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cold Bay, Alaska in January is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with snow at intervals. Just 72.1mm (2.8in) of water is unloaded during on average 18 days.
- The shortest day is 7:16 long and the longest day is 8:36 long with an average length of 7:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Cold Bay, Alaska January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cold Bay, Alaska:
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE