Vs > Aleksandrovskoe
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Aleksandrovskoe Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Napoleon, Nd, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kassala, Sudan
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Chichijima, Japan
Aleksandrovskoe vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Aleksandrovskoe vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Aleksandrovskoe vs Nagoya, Japan
Pilar vs Swift Current (a), Sk
Hebron, Ne vs Ghardaia
Kure vs Dale Enterprise, Va
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Vanavara
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Aleksandrovskoe, Russia is approximately 6,098 km or 3,789 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrovskoe bearing 37.5° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 148.3° or SSE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Aleksandrovskoe has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Aleksandrovskoe is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 5.8 °C (10.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.2 °C (47.2°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 422.7 mm (16.6 in) more which is equivalent to 422.7 l/m² (10.37 US gal/ft²) or 4,227,000 l/ha (451,894 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.2° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Aleksandrovskoe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Aleksandrovskoe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrovskoe vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Guanare, Venezuela
Aleksandrovskoe vs Bizerte, Tunisia
Aleksandrovskoe vs Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Magaria, Niger
Aleksandrovskoe vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Zhijiang vs La Romana
Mount Pleasant, Mi vs Serrinha
Sassandra vs San Francisco, California
Cape Scott, Bc vs Curitiba
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Aleksandrovskoe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrovskoe