Vs > Bratsk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Bratsk Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Bratsk vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Bratsk vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Bratsk vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bratsk vs Khost, Afghanistan
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Erbogacen
Matsuyama vs Bejaia
Hakkari vs Alexandra
Marcos Juarez vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Bratsk, Russia is approximately 5,479 km or 3,405 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Bratsk bearing 48.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 133.2° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Bratsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Bratsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5 °C (8.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.9 °C (44.8°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 560.4 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 560.4 l/m² (13.75 US gal/ft²) or 5,604,000 l/ha (599,105 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Bratsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Bratsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bratsk vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Bratsk vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Bratsk vs Leipzig, Germany
Bratsk vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Bratsk vs Kotel’Nyj Island, Russia
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
San vs Aberporth
Moundou vs Caxias
Kamloops, Bc vs Port Fitzroy
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Bratsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Bratsk