Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tanta, Egypt
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Marion, Nc, Usa
La Vega vs Puntarenas
Roseau, Mn vs Windsor, Il
Alexandroupolis vs Szombathely-Repuloter
Addis Ababa vs Junin
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,142 km or 2,574 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 70.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 159.4° or SSE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.8 °C (33.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.4 °C (31.3°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 667.6 mm (26.3 in) more which is equivalent to 667.6 l/m² (16.38 US gal/ft²) or 6,676,000 l/ha (713,709 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kalispell, Montana, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Asosan, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bergamo, Italy
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Davis, Antarctica
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Mackay Mo vs Greenwood, Ns
Comitan vs Molesworth
Williamsport, Pa vs Lake Hawea
Bomnak vs Ostende
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo