Vs > Cape Salaurova
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Cold Bay, Alaska vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Haifa, Israel
Cape Salaurova vs Edirne, Turkey
Cape Salaurova vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Cape Salaurova vs Baghdad, Iraq
Cape Salaurova vs Zhijiang, China
Vestervig vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va
Padova vs Mount Isa
Mt Vernon, Il vs Amberley
Topeka, Ks vs Savannah, Georgia
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 3,113 km or 1,935 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 100.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 150.1° or SSE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 746 mm (29.4 in) more which is equivalent to 746 l/m² (18.31 US gal/ft²) or 7,460,000 l/ha (797,524 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Nobeoka, Japan
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Serenje, Zambia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
Cape Salaurova vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Cape Salaurova vs Serrinha, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Cape Salaurova vs Kumejima, Japan
Balmoral Forest vs D’Uccle
Independence, Ks vs Johnstown, Pa
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Chitedze
Maizuru vs Sassandra
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova