Vs > Dudinka
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Dudinka Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Thyolo, Malawi
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Dudinka vs Diamantina, Brazil
Dudinka vs General Pico, Argentina
Dudinka vs Washington, In, Usa
Dudinka vs Eelde, Netherlands
Davenport, Wa vs Saiq
Amarillo, Texas vs Hato Mayor
Chinde vs Kerman
Marble Hill, Mo vs Biskra
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Dudinka, Russia is approximately 5,100 km or 3,169 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Dudinka bearing 47.9° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 152.8° or SSE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Dudinka has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Dudinka is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.3 °C (52.7°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 385.7 mm (15.2 in) more which is equivalent to 385.7 l/m² (9.47 US gal/ft²) or 3,857,000 l/ha (412,339 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.1° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Dudinka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Dudinka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dudinka vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Misamfu, Zambia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Mugla, Turkey
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Dudinka vs Analalava, Madagascar
Dudinka vs Quito, Ecuador
Dudinka vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Dudinka vs Weatherford, Tx, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Galveston, Tx
Scott City, Ks vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
Dease Lake, Bc vs Wilbur, Wa
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Pisa, Tuscany
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Dudinka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dudinka
- Vize Island, Russia - 1151.6 kms (715.6 miles) N
- Ujedinenija Island, Russia - 908.8 kms (564.7 miles) N
- Dikson Island, Russia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 510.8 kms (317.4 miles) W
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1124.6 kms (698.8 miles) W
- Salekhard, Russia - 868.8 kms (539.9 miles) WSW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 614 kms (381.6 miles) SW
- Berezovo, Russia - 1102.3 kms (685 miles) WSW
- Surgut, Russia - 1075.6 kms (668.4 miles) SW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 1068.8 kms (664.2 miles) SSW