Vs > Hatanga
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Hatanga vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hatanga vs Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada
Hatanga vs Oakland, Md, Usa
Hatanga vs Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Haifa vs Lake Hawea
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Perm
Zamosc vs York, Pa
D’Uccle vs Azua
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 4,448 km or 2,764 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 62.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 151.3° or SSE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.9 °C (59.2°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 644.2 mm (25.4 in) more which is equivalent to 644.2 l/m² (15.81 US gal/ft²) or 6,442,000 l/ha (688,693 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.7° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Hatanga vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Hatanga vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hatanga vs Tura, Russia
Hatanga vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
Mobile, Alabama vs Kumagaya
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Fairmont, Mn
Lugano vs Radicofani
La Quiaca Obs vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga