Vs > Jenisejsk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Jenisejsk Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kybartai, Lithuania
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Bologna, Italy
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Clark, Sd, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Shirakawa, Japan
Jenisejsk vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Jenisejsk vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Jenisejsk vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Jenisejsk vs Pyi, Myanmar
Tamanrasset vs Cincinnati, Ohio
Vestervig vs Kosseir
Wau vs Antofagasta
Port Blair vs Bonilla Island, Bc
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Jenisejsk, Russia is approximately 5,730 km or 3,561 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Jenisejsk bearing 44.7° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 139.8° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Jenisejsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Jenisejsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 5.2 °C (9.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.7 °C (48.1°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 428.4 mm (16.9 in) more which is equivalent to 428.4 l/m² (10.51 US gal/ft²) or 4,284,000 l/ha (457,988 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.2° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Jenisejsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Jenisejsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jenisejsk vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Zigalovo, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Irai, Brazil
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Limnos, Greece
Jenisejsk vs Ă–stersund, Sweden
Jenisejsk vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Jenisejsk vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Smithers, Bc vs Catacamas
Mount Pleasant, Mi vs Morden, Mb
Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Zamiin-Uud
Youngstown/ Oh vs Cairns
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Jenisejsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Jenisejsk