Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Low Head, Australia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Mouila, Gabon
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
Rivadavia vs Missoula, Mt
Auckland, Mangere vs Springfield, Missouri
Caetite vs Marstal
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 11,384 km or 7,074 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 15.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 19.6° or NNE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 5.9 °C (10.6°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.8 °C (1.4°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 369.5 mm (14.5 in) more which is equivalent to 369.5 l/m² (9.07 US gal/ft²) or 3,695,000 l/ha (395,020 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10° lower in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -18 (-32)
|| -19 (-33)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -6 (-11)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
|| || -10
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Dryden, On, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kandi, Benin
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Jakutsk, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Auckland, Albert Park vs Mandalay
Surubim vs Ngaoundere
Omsk vs Wilbur, Wa
Ustica Island vs Plymouth, Ma
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills