Vs > Selagoncy
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Chios, Greece
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Selagoncy vs Luqa, Malta
Selagoncy vs Altai, Mongolia
Selagoncy vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Selagoncy vs Magoye, Zambia
Asheville, North Carolina vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Kristianstad vs Barquisimeto
Port Arthur, Tx vs Ukmerge
Izobamba vs Ituacu
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 4,311 km or 2,679 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 64.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 140.3° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 42.9 °C (77.2°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 622.2 mm (24.5 in) more which is equivalent to 622.2 l/m² (15.27 US gal/ft²) or 6,222,000 l/ha (665,173 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.9° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -4 (-8)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Selagoncy vs Larned, Ks, Usa
Selagoncy vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Selagoncy vs Mogilev, Belarus
Selagoncy vs Chico, Chile
Mackay Mo vs Cape Scott, Bc
Barnaul vs Mazatlan
Sousse vs Ndola
Mogoca vs Leipzig
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy