Vs > Suntar
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Suntar Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Suntar vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Suntar vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Suntar vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Suntar vs Tabligbo, Togo
Cloncurry, Queensland vs Edmonton, Alberta
Irako vs Thumrait
Greymouth vs Machado
Dannevirke vs Pelly Bay, Nt
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Suntar, Russia is approximately 4,368 km or 2,714 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Suntar bearing 62.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 133.5° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Suntar has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Suntar is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 11.1 °C (20.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.6 °C (67.7°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 638 mm (25.1 in) more which is equivalent to 638 l/m² (15.66 US gal/ft²) or 6,380,000 l/ha (682,064 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.9° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Suntar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Suntar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Suntar vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Urakawa, Japan
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Luanda, Angola
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Suntar vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Suntar vs Blantyre, Malawi
Suntar vs Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
Suntar vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Jacobina vs Paranaiba
Aracaju vs Porto
Watertown, Ny vs Chahbahar
Augusta, Mt vs Sarny
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Suntar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Suntar