Vs > Tomsk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Tomsk Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Szczecin, Poland
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Tomsk vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Tomsk vs Ras Elnakb, Egypt
Tomsk vs Bratsk, Russia
Tomsk vs West Chester, Pa, Usa
Santo Domingo vs Ica
Calafat vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi
Montes Claros vs Williamsport, Pa
Bizerte vs Urbana, Oh
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Tomsk, Russia is approximately 6,183 km or 3,842 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Tomsk bearing 39.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 141.8° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Tomsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Tomsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.4 °C (6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 376.1 mm (14.8 in) more which is equivalent to 376.1 l/m² (9.23 US gal/ft²) or 3,761,000 l/ha (402,076 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.3° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Tomsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Tomsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tomsk vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -4 (-8)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Romny, Ukraine
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Sniezka, Poland
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Los Angeles, California, Usa
Tomsk vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Tomsk vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
Tomsk vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Tomsk vs Lemnos, Greece
Kassel vs Bangui
Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA vs Ushibuka
Choshi vs Lyneham
Zaporizhia vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Tomsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Tomsk