Vs > Ust-Oloj
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Ust-Oloj Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Termez, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Brno, Czech Republic
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Paoli, In, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Bogota, Colombia
Ust-Oloj vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ust-Oloj vs Algiers, Algeria
Ust-Oloj vs Zell Am See, Austria
Hama vs Uaupes
La Victoria vs New Bedford, Ma
Tateno vs Palmerston N
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bamako
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Ust-Oloj, Russia is approximately 2,352 km or 1,462 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Ust-Oloj bearing 103.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 137.4° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Ust-Oloj has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Ust-Oloj is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.3 °C (63.5°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 649.9 mm (25.6 in) more which is equivalent to 649.9 l/m² (15.95 US gal/ft²) or 6,499,000 l/ha (694,786 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.2° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Ust-Oloj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Ust-Oloj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Oloj vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Sibenik, Croatia
Ust-Oloj vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Ust-Oloj vs Kalewa, Myanmar
Ust-Oloj vs Lenoir, Nc, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Kunming, China
Chitral vs Atuona, Hiva Oa
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Sioux Lookout, On
Nosy Be/ Fascene vs Greymouth
Pasni, Balochistan vs Tiffin, Oh
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Ust-Oloj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Oloj