Vs > Zigansk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Vallenar, Chile
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Smithers, Bc, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Termez, Russia
Zigansk vs Maracay, Venezuela
Zigansk vs Yaounde, Cameroon
Zigansk vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Zigansk vs Julianehb, Greenland
Craiova vs Malabo
Cook, South Australia vs Jackson, Ms
Fargo, North Dakota vs Yakutat, Ak
Toyooka vs Lincoln, Va
- The distance between Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 3,915 km or 2,433 mi.
- To reach Cold Bay, Alaska in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 72° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 138.9° or SE .
- Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.7 °C (75.1°F) less in Cold Bay, Alaska. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 630 mm (24.8 in) more which is equivalent to 630 l/m² (15.46 US gal/ft²) or 6,300,000 l/ha (673,512 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.4° higher in Cold Bay, Alaska than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cold Bay, Alaska relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Cold Bay, Alaska
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Lyneham, Uk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Zigansk vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Zigansk vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Zigansk vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Zigansk vs Clones, Ireland
Hami vs Bamako
Florianopolis vs Temuka
Bonthe vs Irako
Federal Point, Fl vs Bulls, Flockhouse
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk