| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cold Bay, Alaska in December is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with snow periodically. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 7:08 long and the longest day is 7:32 long with an average length of 7:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Cold Bay, Alaska December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cold Bay, Alaska:
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE