| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cold Bay, Alaska in July is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water accrues during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 16:04 long and the longest day is 17:20 long with an average length of 16:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Cold Bay, Alaska July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cold Bay, Alaska:
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE